Is Raquel only just NOW three months? It seems like she's been this old for a while now since I've been pulling out all the 3-6 month clothing. Although, looking at her pictures from a month ago, I can't believe how much she's changed.
Raquel at three months:
- She is 12 pounds heavy and 24 inches long.
- She can hold her head up, though it's still a bit wobbly...especially when she's tired.
- Lately, she's stopped bending in the middle and prefers to stand.
- She can grasp material and can be found with her onesie or blanket in her mouth all day long.
- Raquel can fit her entire fist in her mouth...almost.
- She can roll over from her tummy to her back.
- My reverent girl is already folding her arms.
- She's been doing this strange lip puckering lately; perhaps she's trying to copy the fishy faces I've been making at her lately.
blanket in mouth
about to roll over...and really happy about it too
folding her arms
lip puckering
1 comment:
She's so BIG! I can't believe how much she has changed since we were all there!
Post a Comment