Luis and I do things together all the time, but never call them actual "dates." So, I decided to let Luis plan an official date this month, and Raquel got to tag along. (Speaking of dates, I would love to hear your very cheap/free date night ideas.)
We started out with a "coupon date." Anywhere we went that night (dinner, dessert, activity) had to either be free or coupon inspired. We got Chik-Fil-A.
Then, we headed to the local park to eat and enjoy the weather.
As usual, Raquel was thrilled to be with us. (Is it just me, or does my daughter make this face a lot?)
After a quick siesta, Raquel was ready to play.
Next, we went to feed the ducks...and then changed our minds.
As our night at the park progressed, we noticed limos and teens in wearing formal wear arriving. Curious, we finally asked and found out that one of the local high schools were having prom at the park. Lame. There wasn't anywhere to dance. Also, it was windy and there were many short short dresses in attendance. Poor girls. I bet their night was lousy.
We decided to leave and ended the date with a movie at our apartment. Simple date, but so much fun. I especially loved having that to look forward to all week long!
1 comment:
Lazy good-for-nothing Ducks!
Post a Comment