Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cuatro Meses

Another month has come and gone.  Raquel has grown up so much this month - especially this past week.  I think having some of her cousins around all week long taught her some new tricks.  She's always known how to cry, but seriously, she woke up last Saturday and I'm telling you, she had an all new cry.  It was so cute!  She has a different talking voice too.




Raquel at 4 Months
  • 12 lbs 9 oz and 24 1/2 in.
  • She is full of stories and especially likes to tell the sad ones.
  • She laughs when we bounce her up and down in the air.
  • She is sleeping through the night more often though not consistently.
  • She is fascinated by water and is now starting to really enjoy water bottles (looking at them...not drinking out of them).
  • She likes the feel of sand.
  • She does not like to be in the car for long periods of time unless she has a back seat buddy.
  • She doesn't mind being held by strangers.
  • She likes being held facing outwards.
  • She's starting to learn how to grab the sides of the crib to move herself around. 

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I can't believe how BIG she is getting! You should really come visit so I can hold her again!