Monday, March 7, 2011

Blogging Video

My camera is broken.  Actually, it's Luis's camera, but it is still broken.  Because of this I can't document anything like is going on around here like giving my first REAL haircut, showing you my incredible bulletin board work at the school, or putting up pictures of our BBQ in the dark.  So, I came across this the other day and thought it was incredible.  Therefore and henceforth, I decided to post it (for lack of anything else to post).  Being a blogger, I especially enjoyed the blogging part.  See for yourself.


2 comments:

*Brandi said...

I like this post! And who let you cut their hair? Have you been professionally trained? I'd like to see the results. ;) You need to get a new camera asap!!!!

*Brandi said...

When I said, "I like this post," I meant to say that I like this video. I do like your post as well, though.