Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hannukah, Dinosaurs, Frogs

At work, I am assigned a bulletin board theme every month.  As a teacher, I pretty much NEVER did much with my bulletin boards, because I stink at it.  I am definitely NOT artistic.  Remember those puppets I made for a primary lesson when we were in Utah?  Enough said. 

Bulletin Board #1
Theme: Holiday Traditions

(Yay for menorahs, kinaras, and dreidels the size of fireplaces!  In case you were wondering, Luis helped draw items on this board)


Bulletin Board #2
Theme: Martin Luther King Day



Bulletin Board #3
Theme: Endangered & Extinct Creatures

My only idea was a dinosaur.  I kept waiting for Luis to have time to draw one for me.  School Finals = Ashley drew it herself.

Here is a close-up of the tragic dinosaur my students made fun of...in front of me.


Bulletin Board #4
Theme: Spring

(I did this all by myself and am quite proud of my hand-drawn frogs)


Random wall art the students created.


I'll keep you updated on all future bulletin boards.

2 comments:

Chris and Paige Bell said...

I like your dinosaur. A lot.

*Brandi said...

Hee hee hee! I LOVE your bulletin boards. Your frogs are adorable! I think it would be really, really fun to play with a dreidel that big. You were very brave to draw a dinosaur. I would never attempt such a beast. I struggle at drawing stick figures. It really makes teaching interesting. At least the kids can enjoy laughing at us teachers once in a while, eh?