Monday, March 14, 2011

Lights! CAMERA! Action!

So, one day last week our camera broke.  I don't know what happened.  I pushed the ON button and it basically dissolved in my hand.  Life with no camera has been very sad.  Not that we have life-changing events taking place, but I do like to document the mundane, and there has been plenty of that.

We went shopping for a camera early in the week, but apparently we were a bit picky.  So, we did some research and went out again on Saturday.  We still don't really know much about cameras, so hopefully we got a good one! 

It came down to silver vs plum.  Luis let me get plum.

Opening the box.

Figuring out what to do first.  Chapter one was a life-saver.

The sleek, shiny, PLUM camera.


First Pics.

You may find yourself wondering, how did they take pictures of their new camera when their other camera had disintegrated?  I will tell you.  We borrowed a camera from the Mohlmans.  Thanks, Mohlmans. 

Also, we do have other friends besides the Mohlmans.

Post-also:  We are going to Texas next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so weird dear sister!

Charisse said...

Yay for a new camera!!! It's way cute too! I think we are going to be in the market for a new one soon, so you should tell me the features that you love about it!
(Also, a "house party" package from me, well mom since she stole the stuff, will be on it's way to you soon!!!)

Grandma Susie said...

Happy new camera, you two!!

*Brandi said...

WHAT?!? You have OTHER friends? Can we at least still be some of the favorites? Pretty please?!? Hee hee. I like your new plum camera. What are you going to name it?