Monday, August 30, 2010

We Have A Solution

You know how I've been trying to find ways to keep myself busy lately.  Some of you are in the same pickle.  Isn't that a funny expression?  In a pickle.  It makes me wonder its origin; however, that is another blog post altogether.  Well, we finally have a solution (not to the pickle problem...I'm back to the dilemna about how to spend my waking hours...since I already know what to do about the sleeping hours).  I was talking to my undoubtedly wise 5 year old niece and she pointed out the very obvious solution.  In the middle of our somewhat confusing conversation about doorknobs, she asked, "Can you do a sommersault?"  I replied I that I could.  She said, "You should probably do a sommersault every day in the afternoon."  Of course I should.  Why haven't I been doing a sommersault every day in the afternoon?  If only I could take a picture...




...oh wait, I did!

5 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Not sure what is more impressive...the sommersault or the fact that you got a picture of it!! You are multi-talented.

Amber Madsen said...

OH MY!!!! I am going to laugh the rest of the day over this POST!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Charisse said...

You should really call and talk to Michaela more often. She has many pearls of wisdom!!

Grandma Susie said...

I talked to Jamie about getting you access to her blog. She will get in touch with you on facebook:)

Cami said...

I miss my Ashley!