I've noticed some definate differences between Lu and I. Let's take a look shall we?
His computer screen
My computer screen
His workbooks
My workbooks
His homework
My homework
His lunch
My lunch
(Okay, so we're tied on the lunches.)
His outfit

My outfit
(You already know I wear pajamas...sometimes.)
What he does
Do you see what I mean?
His computer screen
My computer screen
His workbooks
My workbooks
His homework
My homework
His lunch
My lunch
(Okay, so we're tied on the lunches.)
His outfit
My outfit
(You already know I wear pajamas...sometimes.)
What he does
What I do
Do you see what I mean?
2 comments:
Ashley...you, my friend, are hilarious. I love the similarities in our lives. I should so something more productive, like learn Spanish.
I found your blog on my mom's and I just love reading it. It reminds me of when I moved to Cleveland, Ohio with my hubby for dental school. It was a hard thing for me and I felt so alone at first. Then I found a great job and made many friends and I actually miss those days. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment