Friday, August 20, 2010

Carrots

So, I've had conversations with people where I thought, "Boy, this guy needs to get a life."  You know these people.  They are the ones who think ironing is relaxing.  (If that's you don't worry...I must be talking about the OTHER people who think ironing is relaxing.)  Well today, I was peeling carrots and I heard myself thinking, "I like peeling carrots.  It's pretty relaxing."  Then, as I was taking pictures of the carrots and then me with the carrots I thought, "Yep, I sure do need to get a life."

5 comments:

Charisse said...

You are so weird!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I'm wierd? Have you SEEN your girls' camp pictures?

Rachel said...

Ashley!
I web stalked you and found your blog. I am sure glad I did because it is hilarious. I meant to tell you that I am so sad I missed your wedding and now you are off living in Cali. I hope all is well and you don't hate me.

Amber Madsen said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, don't stop being so RANDOM even when ya get a JOB!!! I need a good laugh every once in a while and I definently know where to come for one!!!

Alyssa N Matt Royer said...

I am glad I am not the only random board person!!! Keep it up I am always in need of a good laugh. Miss you