Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Now We're Cookin'

Luis and I have been bummed for the past few weeks because we haven't been able to barbeque.  Then, Luis made this fantastic discovery at the nearby park.  Grills!  Free ones!  So, Saturday night, we bought some charcoal and lighter fluid, packed up our food, and headed over to the park.  As I began documenting our BBQ, I tried getting a good picture of Luis and the flames.  Don't ask me what Luis was doing with his face...or his hands. 
I tell you people, I married a very strange person. 

Once we got the charcoal briques nice and flamin' hot, we began to grill.

Oddly enough, I was really excited about eating my hot dog (I hate hot dogs).  But this frank had a mind of his own.  Not 5 seconds after this picture was taken, he slid off my plate into the dirt.  Sadly, we only had 3 hot dogs to begin with so...

Luis had to sacrifice.
We ended the night with, well, what else?  S'mores!
Overall, this BBQ was a roarin' success.  And what, may you ask, was the factor that provided this success?
Of course!  Antibacterial Wipes.

2 comments:

Charisse said...

It looks like such a fun time!! Glad you had the wipes though, or it probably would have bombed!

Amber Madsen said...

What?!?!? Antibacterial wipes ... did ya wipe off your hot dog?? RANDOM!!!