Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just a Little This and That

This is mostly for Megan, since she needs something to do at work.  Boy, we really haven't been up to much.  I like to imagine that we can move into a bigger apartment so I search nearby apartments three times a week.  I guess I've been doing that.  Oh yeah, I've also been reading.  You know when you have a phenomenal book and spend every spare second reading?  I've been doing that.  I've been looking at Pinterest.  I've been baking (which occurs because I look at pinterest).  I've been spring cleaning.  I've been Relief-Societing.  I've been playing with magnetic letters...oh wait, that's what Raquel's been doing.

She's also been giving piggy-back rides to her friend, Peanut.

She despises when I wet her hair so we can scrunch it up in pretty curls, but its so cute, I can't resist!

I especially love what it turns out like post-nap.

We've made it down to the pool  a couple times once, so we've already been developing fabulous tans.  Bet you can't do that in Utah right now:)


Yikes!  I sound so lazy.  I promise I'm not.  I just like to exaggerate.  Life is good:)  By the way, in case you are in need of some good news:  3 1/2 more months!!!  Hooray!  

Okay okay, now calm down and go snip another link off your countdown.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its about time!! BTW Raquel's hair is really nice!!

Charisse said...

I love Raquel's piggy back ride picture! I also love seeing the cutest picnic basket EVER getting great use! ;)

*Brandi said...

I LOVE her crazy hair. I love your table cloth and picnic basket. I love that you love to read. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I love to read too. I LOVE the picture of Raquel lounging at the pool! I love you all.

*Brandi said...

P.S. I hope you didn't all get chlorine poisoning at the pool.