Saturday, December 29, 2012

Once Meses

Yep.  She's 11...months.  Which means, only one month to go until it's birthday time!  For some reason, I pictured a one year old as being much older.  Don't ask me why...I have 12 nieces and nephews so you'd think I would know better by now.  I'm happy that Raquel still seems like a baby in my book.  I'm also loving that she really gets our sense of humor and knows how to tease us back.  Oh, she's so fun... and smart... though she's still not sure why we make her take pictures next to this bear each month...
 
 
Raquel at 11 Months
  • She's a little butterfly and likes to flap her wings - especially when she gets excited.  For instance, when she sees us come into the room to pick her out of her crib, she starts flapping...fast!
  • She is 15 lbs. 12 oz and 29 inches long
  • She owns six teeth.
  • You can't tell from the pictures, but her skin is getting a little more brown.
  • She can crawl!!!  Backwards only.
  • She's also taking her first wobbly steps holding on to mom's or dad's fingers.
  • Her favorite book is definately Buenas Noches, Luna (Goodnight Moon).
  • She loves bathtime and gets angry when we take her out.
  • Sleeping through the night?  No way!
  • She likes to make faces.  Currently, she's been enjoying making silly frowny faces.
  •  
    This is the last time we can say, Feliz Cumplemeses, Raquel!
 

No comments: