You heard me right...S.N.O.W! California snow.
Since we're staying put for Christmas, I'm longing for my powdery white friend. I hear song after song on the radio about Christmas snow, yet this year, I will be far from my Utah and far from my snow.
Since I've been homesick for snow and my two little muchachos have been homesick for snow, we decided to take a drive up Mt. Baldy to find some.
Success.
Okay okay, Utahns, stop bragging. I know it doesn't look like much, but we Californians tend to be more humble and grateful for what little we do have:) In fact, check out the sled marks on the hill behind us...
Snow-deprived people (like us) drove all the way up the mountain to enjoy this slight dusting by sledding, creating snowmen, even firing off a few snowballs. It was comically pathetic to see us all prance around like we were in some sort of winter wonderland, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless.
Let it snow.
Let it snow.
Let it snow.
2 comments:
Awesome! I miss our Utah snow too. What did Raquel think of it?
I'm glad you were able to get a bit of snow! We actually don't have much around here either. We get some, and it all melts super fast. :(
Post a Comment