Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Big 10x3

It happened.  My hubby turned the big 3 0, the big 3 decades, the big 29+1, the big 10 x 3. 

There is one gift he has been asking for since the day I met him, and that is a bike.  Finally, his wish came true.  (Incidentally, our 4 year old nephew Zach just received a bike for his birthday too.)  I also threw in that hand-me-down broom into the gift mix.

He also got a bocce ball set (which my Mexican pronounces "bossy ball").

Luis can't have red meat (very often) so for dinner, we splurged at Fudruckers.



I saw a cute saying on pinterest the other day that went something like...
"I may be small, but I can still wrap my daddy around my finger."

So true.  Luis gave RAQUEL a gift for his birthday.  He's totally wrapped.

We tried to put Missy to bed before having cake, but after a quick 5 min siesta, she was up and ready for some pastel.  And who can say no to a face like hers?

Not to long ago, Lu & I finished our 2 year engagement with the Eragon book series.  For his cake, I made one of the dragons from the book.  I found the idea online and it looked like this:

Too bad mine turned out like a greenish-blue cow.  Let's just pretend mine is the top picture.


Happy Big One Birthday Boy!


1 comment:

*Brandi said...

Nice dragon cake! You guys and your cakes...you never cease to amaze me. I love the bike! I will warn you - you better get that baby off the balcony or you'll be hearing from our crazy office staff. They're nazis. Happy late birthday to Luis!