Monday, June 4, 2012

When the Maddos Came (Saturday & Sunday)

Since moving to Cali, I've heard of this great park called Griffith Park.  Lu and I have never been, so we decided to try it out with our Raquelita and the Maddos.

First, we hiked up to the Observatory so we could see the Hollywood sign.  If you look really closely with a magnifying glass, you might be able to spot it in the background of this picture.

By the way, I keep waiting for the "new mommy" syndrome to fade, but it's still in full force.  I'm pretty sure I asked Luis 27 times during our Observatory hike if Raquel was still breathing in her cuddled position.

Speaking of cuddled, I got to be a pillow.  My nephews and niece are so strange.

While waiting for the pony rides, I suggested that Luis play the "Hormigita" game to keep the wee ones occupied.  I promised him they would only ask for one game, but just like "This Little Piggy," they kept coming back for more.  


Our Train Ride


 

And Sunday...we had to say goodbye:(



It was a whirlwind week but we had so much fun!  One of the nice perks, was that Raquel slept through the night almost every night they were here.  Boy have I missed that this week:)

And now my question is...who's next, dear family???



No comments: