A while ago I posted about a blanket that some of you incorrectly guessed was for a baby. It was and is not for a baby at all, but its purpose will continue to remain secret.
However, this little darling WAS made with a very special baby in mind.
That's right. Estoy embarasada and Baby Moreno will be arriving in January 2012. We are so excited about our baby and can't wait for the day when we can hold our little one in our arms. I have no premonitions about whether our baby is a boy or girl, but since nieces dominate in my family, I keep picturing a girl. Luis however, thinks the baby will be a him. Either way, of course, we're happy.
Although I'm only 3 1/2 months along, I have already been spending way too much time in Target's baby section making plans and wondering how we're going to fit another person in our little apartment. Small space & money saving tips would be very much appreciated. Thankfully, we've already received a few hand-me-downs. Thanks Jennie!
To conclude, I'm sure most of you are anticipating a glimpse of my belly. I've noticed there seems to be great popularity with the month by month belly side shots.
I think I'll start a new trend.
This way, you can track my cankle progress month to month, which is by far more interesting.
15 comments:
Congratulations! You will be an awesome mommy!
Your such a dork!! But you probably will have major cankles thanks to mom!!
I am excited to see the cankle progress! We can't wait to meet baby Moreno too!!
Yipee!! Babies are such wonderful little miracles! My cankles have turned out to be permanent....hope that's not the case with you!!
YAY!!! Ashley I'm so happy for you and Luis. Babies change our lives! You can make a cute thing for me anytime. I am actually wanting to crochet a blanket for a baby shower, you are my inspiration. :) If things go how I want them to, we might have babies kinda close together!
ps. You make me laugh. I love the ankle shot!
Also, last time we talked you said when you were coming again to Utah, but I can't remember when you said that was. So pretty please, if you have time, call me when you are here. I would LOVE to see you and meet Luis and your cute belly!
Yay, Ashley congrats! This is very exciting. I heard you texted Mistee the other day. Thanks for texting me too. Just kidding. Good luck with everything!
I still want the baby bump shown, the cankle will not do!!! But anyways ... I can't wait to meet Baby Moreno!! (boy or girl)
Congratulations Ashley!!!! I am so excited for you! You have once again left me laughing all by myself in front of my computer with your cankle progress.
Congrats Ashley!!! That is so exciting!! You are going to be a wonderful mom! I love reading your blog, you have a great sense of humor. :)
Congrats! Such a happy time! Enjoy every minute, even if some of them are uncomfortable. My advice, buy some sort of body pillow. I kept putting it off, thinking I would save money, but it was totally worth it. Yay! So exciting!
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you! I agree with Michelle a good body pillow is a must! Congrats again!
Love it Ash!!!! So exciting for the 2 of you!!! You will be such an amazing mommy! I can for sure let you know any sweet deals I see on baby stuff, since that is the only way I have been able to afford my little peanuts :)
Ash, You crack me up! SO excited for you and Luis!!!!
Wahoo! I am so excited for you! You better get started on some baby beanies right away. I know from experience that it takes about 5 tries to get it right! (love the elephant!)
Post a Comment