Monday, August 29, 2011

A "Quakin" Good Time

Saturday night was the annual, Mormon Night at Quakes Stadium, so we got tickets and headed to the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes baseball game.

We had a great time with our fellow ward members and were super excited to see our old friend from last year, Tremor.


My FAVORITE part of the night was when Tremor pulled out a toilet seat with the word GO under the lid.  He would shut the toilet, and then open it up so us fans would yell, "GO!"  This charade went on for about 10 minutes...and then I had to go the the bathroom.  Think about it, wouldn't you?



There were fireworks after the game, so we had planned to stay and see them.  We left at 10:45 when the game proceeded into inning 11.  We heard later there were a total of 14 innings, followed by the fireworks. People didn't get out of there until midnight.

Glad we left.

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I think I would like to make a toilet seat sign too! There are so many uses for them. I even have one that is breaking in my house, so I think I will use it...

*Brandi said...

I can't believe we missed out on the Quakies two years in a row! Baseball is BJ's absolute favorite thing in the world. Next year, next year.