Monday, July 18, 2011

Saying Goodbye

I have a hard time saying goodbye and letting go.  Luis experiences this daily when he goes to school or work.  I don't know how he manages to escape.  My family experiences this every time we see each other or occasionally at the end of a phone call.  I've known this about myself for some time.  I call it love.  Luis calls it clingy.  However, I had no idea how deeply embedded this problem ran until I did some thorough spring...turned into summer cleaning.







We've just had so many good memories together.  Did you know that that was the first ketchup bottle we purchased in California?  Our loyal had soap bottle is the first one we've come across with a working pump.  And that toothpaste was with me when I brushed my teeth during my Texan Spring Break.

I think I need an intervention.

2 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

Oh my!!! Do you think you really should share these things about yourself???

Charisse said...

Oh Ash! You are the best!!