Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holiday Cards - Simply Shutterfly

Our family has been using Shutterfly for a long time and have loved the results.  I hadn't used a site like it until my wedding.  Luis and I had the idea to use Shutterfly to make a photo book in which guests at our wedding could sign their names and leave congratulation notes.  We loved the professional look we got from Shutterfly.  It is one of my favorite wedding keepsakes.

My family most often uses this site in creating holiday cards to send out to relatives and friends.
Right now, Shutterfly has a promotion for 20% off all holiday cards.

Follow these links below for great holiday card ideas.

I like the idea of story cards.  They are a fun twist on the traditional Christmas cards that include a shortened version of the "what's up with us" letter. 

This is my first year creating my own holiday card.  After browsing through Shutterfly's site, I found many lovely ideas.  Here are a few I like.

This one would be a good one for Luis and I, as we have had quite a year with many changes.


I like this photo year in review.

The colors in this remind me of something...



They even have some bilingual options, which of course I am very interested in.  If you're in the market for an adorable holiday card, be sure to shop Shutterfly!

By the way, be sure to remember the AFTER Christmas thank you cards.

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I thought of your wedding when I saw that card too! Hooray for free cards!!!

The Fergy Bunch said...

I see you copied me with one of your card pics...stop trying to be as cool as me all the time, it's just embarrassing for you.