Friday, October 29, 2010

Carnival

Being part of the primary is fabulous.  What other church organization would throw a carnival?  Not High Priests, that's for sure.  Our carnival was amazing, and mostly created by our Primary president.

It was complete with...

 Duck Pond
The kids had to pick two ducks that had the same word written on them to win that prize.  There were bubbles, balls, and slinkies.

Ball Toss

Elephant Toss
Kids had to throw a peanut into his nose.

Ring Toss

Fish Pond

Plinko
I think this was my favorite.

Frog Jump
There were these adorable froggy balls which the kiddos had to throw onto the leap pad.

And of course...

ME!


2 comments:

Wendy Blocker said...

Thanks for all your help with the carnival! It really was fun! And your birthday post made me laugh! The cake Luis made was so cute! What a sweet husband! I just took my kids to the same pumpkin patch you guys went to and we did the corn maze there. It was awesome! Next time you go, you should try it! Happy Birthday!

Charisse said...

Cute carnival!! I think our ward needs to do something cute like that!