Thursday, January 3, 2013

Have I mentioned?

Have I mentioned we spent Christmas in California?  Oh I have?  Well, in case you missed it, Luis, Raquel, and I spent Christmas in California this year.  I thought I would be super super homesick, but I guess being with my own little family made the day really wonderful! 

Throughout the morning, Raquel was very focused, serious, and curious about this thing called wrapping paper!  


  
The one toy that caught her attention was a little noisy little train.
 
Though most gifts contained the name "Raquel," there were a few with "Luis" or "Ashley" inscribed upon them.


 
Raquel's other favorite seemed to be the puffs Santa left for her.

By the time we were through, Raquel had quite the pile...


...and quite the smile.


 
After a nap or two, we had even more surprises in store from our familias.
 




 
It was a merry Christmas!
 
 


No comments: