Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Random November Beginnings

Random post.
 
First, look how cute:)  I've been reading books to Raquel every day since the day we brought her home.  She loves playing with them, dumping them, and even turning the pages for me (board books ONLY).  I hope my kids adore books as much as I do!

Second, I have a question for you Utah girls - what is the most common date you found yourself on?  Miniature golfing?  Mine was, but that's okay because I love it!  Obviously, Luis wasn't a Utah guy because he didn't jump on the mini golf bandwagon.  In fact, our first time going together EVER was this weekend.  It was close to one of the worst golf courses I've seen, but still fun. 





Thanks to all my mini golf date nights, I schooled Luis.  Unfortunately, Raquel was the big winner, as usual.

Thirdly, our missy has become really cuddly.  It's the best!


Thankful Turkey 2012.  I have no comment about this.

Finally, my new haircut!!!  You might not believe me, but it has been 8 months since I've received a haircut.  Perhaps that's because my last cut was horrid ugly.  I miss my Julia!!!  Thankfully, this cut turned out much better.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your turkey looks like an alien!! Creepy! I'm thankful our turkey doesn't look like that!

Charisse said...

Your turkey is extremely scary looking! Raquel on the golf course is darling, and your haircut looks really cute!

Julia said...

Um..Yep, Tearing Up...:) Is Your Turkey Related To The Pringles Man...They Look Similar. I Miss You....And So You Know, Your Hair Looks Lovely.