Raquel's now been out of the womb as long as she was in it. I sure do love this little doll. It seems I do just about anything to see her cute smile or hear her delightful giggles. What did I do all day before her???
Facts about our missy:
- 15 lbs 28 in.
- No crawling yet, but gets around by kicking off on her back. She's also just barely starting this cute inchworm thing where she gets her little bum up in the air, but instead of sliding forward, it slides back down and she goes nowhere.
- She flaps her arms up and down - Luis calls her his little hummingbird.
- She claps all the time now. The best is when she claps after I sing a song or when she's in her crib trying to fall asleep.
- She's moved up to baby jar chicken and turkey.
- When she picks up little pieces of food, she is very dainty and likes to use her thumb and index finger so her pinky can be extended into the air.
- Tub time is a favorite with her.
2 comments:
I wanted to watch the video but it just says its private?? What with that??
She is so darling!! I couldn't watch the video either though...
Post a Comment