Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ocho Meses

What a fun age this is!  Raquel's personality is popping out more and more, and she keeps us laughing all day long.  She is a definate lady and has already mastered the many emotions fine young ladies exhibit.  In fact, at church today someone told me that Raquel and I have the same pout.  (Do I walk around church pouting?  I didn't know.)
 
 
 
 
Raquel's 8 month Facts:
  • She is 14 lbs. 10 oz and 27 1/2 in.
  • She can fall asleep all by herself now...execpt at church.
  • She'll eat anything we give her and growls when we don't offer her some of our food.
  • She's learned the art of mimmicking.
  • She loves "chasing games."
  • She does really well in the car these days.
  • Her eyes are completely brown.
  • She says "mama," "dada," and "amen."
  • Her mouth is always making this silly "beak."  You can see it in one of my next pictures. 
  • She's totally goofy.  I have no idea where she gets it.  Probably Luis.




 
 



1 comment:

Charisse said...

You should really stop pouting so much about going to church. It sets a bad example you know.