We're poor...student poor.
Not that I'm complaining, because my life is good. But mama said there'd be days like this when I would think back on my life pre-husband and kids. Those were the days when I could spend my money on all sorts of frivolities, like coverings for my feet, ornaments for my neck, and all manner of fine silks to wear.
Nowadays, I have to spend my money on essentials like toilet paper, comet, and dryer sheets. (ugh)
Thus, in my desperation for new threads, I've begun looking for inspiration in new places...like the left-over fabric from the quiet book I made.
Oh, why yes, yes I did make this skirt. Thanks for asking.
1 comment:
Being poor is great, isn't it? I think back to our married rich days a lot too and long for a day when we will have a little extra. Your skirt is adorable!
Post a Comment