Monday, July 9, 2012

Cinco Meses

My Raquelita has hit her 5 month mark.  I want to cry!!!  My little baby is becoming a little lady!


I love her attitude in this picture:)  Hey!

Raquel at 5 months:

  • She is 12 lbs. 6 oz and 25 1/2  in. long.
  • She still has NO sleeping schedule, other than she now wants to go to bed closer to 11 pm than 8 pm, much to her mother's dismay.
  • She has enough hair now (3 inches in places) to put it in a little ponytail...kinda.
  • She loves sucking on my sleeve when I'm holding her.  I love having a wet shoulder.
  • She's great at helping me turn the pages in her books.
  • The song that currently helps her calm down is "Wheels on the Bus."
  • She's big enough to lay without support in the bathtub.
  • Lately, she loves staring at her hand as she turns it back and forth.
  • Also, look at how she sucks her thumb.  So cute!


1 comment:

Charisse said...

So cute! I want to see her spiked ponytail!