Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Apple Trees and Superheros

You know how much I loathe putting together bulletin boards, BUT it can't be helped.  I have created two so far this year.  First up, I was assigned A Healthy Body.  Gag me.  I hate health.  However, I found an idea online and (with some help from my boss), created this:


My second assignment: Superheros Wanted.  You know I can't draw, but Mr. Hubby can.  So I had a little heart to heart with him and it went like this... "Hey Luis, you like eating right?  Well, if you ever want another meal in this household you better help me draw a hero!"  (Okay, so maybe he was more than happy to help me and I didn't actually have to threaten him, but the point is, he said yes.)



 

3 comments:

Charisse said...

What a cute fireman! And a very sweet hubby for drawing it for you!

McFamily said...

How cute! I love the tree!

*Brandi said...

You're hilarious. Tell me how you really feel about health and bulletin boards. Please. :)