Labor Day weekend, Luis & I had a hunkering for some good old beach fun. We invited anyone to join us, but only one family took us up on the offer: our very own Mohlmans.
We headed to Salt Creek Beach, a new one to us, but one I will surely visit again. The best part? There is a big parking lot right there, which means we had NO parking spot hunting or constantly feeding the meter! The worst part? There is a big hill you have to traverse to get from your car to the beach. Not bad on the way down. Much worse on the way up.
It was nice to escape our 100 degree temps and actually feel chilly. I was especially thrilled I could keep my much-too-tight swimsuit hidden beneath my layers. What? Like I'm going to buy a pregnancy swimsuit NOW?
Another favorite for me was watching Luis with the kids. He'll be such a good daddy!
Later that weekend, we met up with the Mohlmans again to celebrate BJ's birthday and visit Five Guys (much to Luis's delight).
2 comments:
Beach & Five Guys ... You lucky Duck!!! Soo what's the five guys verdict? Yay or nay?
Yay for beach day with the Morenos! And an even bigger YAY for 5 Guys with the Morenos!!!
Post a Comment