I know I have posted a bunch about our friends, the Mohlmans. We love our Mohlmans! However, we DO have other friends. Unfortunately, we're pretty lame and never get together much. I'm determined to change this though, and finally had a breakthrough when the McGarys agreed to have a game night with us.
Side note: The name McGary is of Scottish/Irish descent and it turns out that "Mc" means "son of..." Therefore, McGary actually means "son of Gary." That would mean McDonalds actually means "son of Donald." Which also means McIntire is "son of Intire." Furthermore, McMillan means "son of Millan." Also...well, I think that's enough. Hopefully you get it by now. Luis and I must be a little slow because we had to go through quite a few examples before the concept was understood:)
We decided to make home-made O*R*E*O*S before we went over and they ended up being XXL. Next time, I'm not letting Luis influence me on cookie size.
Then, we just had some good old fun playing games...actually, just one game. Qwirkle. Have you heard of it? It is a really fun game I got before my wedding from my Megan friend.
We decided to make home-made O*R*E*O*S before we went over and they ended up being XXL. Next time, I'm not letting Luis influence me on cookie size.
Then, we just had some good old fun playing games...actually, just one game. Qwirkle. Have you heard of it? It is a really fun game I got before my wedding from my Megan friend.
Thanks Jen & Ryan for such a fun night!
3 comments:
Word up to the Qwirkle!
I still can't believe you guys went out and found other friends. Were we not enough for you?!? I mean, come on!!! :) I think we should all get together sometime since we're ALL friends now!
You also forgot that MAC also means son of... so MACgregor would be son of Gregor and Macdonald would be son of...
j/k
I know that I am captain obvious, but at least I can laugh at myself :)
Post a Comment