Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pedicure Time

Luis is unsure he wants me to post this because he's worried about what the brothers-in-law will think.  I reassured him that only women read blogs and they will all think he's a sweet guy.  He didn't buy it.  He already knows how women talk.  Oh well... he's not here to stop me.

Remember when Luis and I had our Easter Egg hunt and filled our eggs with IOU's?  I finally decided to cash in my pedicure IOU, but went with the thrifty "at-home" version since I already had some foot-spa product.  (Plus, I can't really justify spending $30 to get a pedicure when I just spent 4 days at Disneyland.)  Anyways, guess who was chosen to give me said pedicure?  You guessed it...Luis is so lucky!

Since Luis had not the slightest about what to do, I had to do some coaching; starting with the water temperature.  Sure, I like steaming water, but when it's hot enough to boil pasta, I draw the line.


Lu was a bit apprehensive about painting my toenails, but I'm not picky.  Besides, if mom could walk around Disneyland with nails painted by Phoebe, I could certainly walk around my apartment with toenails painted by Wicho.


The pedicure felt wonderful and I was sad when it ended.  To close the night, we watched The Wedding Planner. 

I think Luis had a really fun night.  I know I did!

Actually, I think it was all a ploy because during the pedicure Luis asked me if we could go camping this weekend.  Should I be worried that he is already learning how to get what he wants?  I mean, I've had it figured out for some time now, but I was hoping it would be a few more years before he caught on.

2 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

What a SMART man!! Asking right in the middle of the pedicure was a SMART, SMART move!!! So ya going???

Charisse said...

What a good sport! I bet it was so nice!!