So...here's what we did for the rest of our Spring Break once we came home.
We took our first trip into Los Angeles to visit the temple. It is a gorgeous temple!
We mixed things up by trying a new restaurant (at least for me). I'd never even heard of Claim Jumpers before. The atmosphere was a lot of fun.
One night, we took advice from some sisters, and had a cheap date at the local B&N where we found many great reads.
With so many page-turners, Lu couldn't decide.
Some little kids were hogging the kiddie table, so we had to settle for the floor. Luis had NEVER read The Very Hungry Caterpillar or any of the Eric Carle classics. It's a good thing he's married to a kid-book fanatic who can culture him in all things kid-book.
Not surprisingly, we ended Spring Break with a fav.
2 comments:
My question is...who decided on the chocolate dipped waffle bowl? I think that person made the smarter decision for SURE! You'll have to tell me about Claim Jumpers. I haven't heard much about them either. Oh, and just an fyi - the verification word that I have to type in for this comment is "poopy." Nice word choice, word verification people. Very nice.
Would you believe that Chris and I have spent many a nights at Barnes and Noble doing just the same thing. I wish we would have thought to get ice cream, though.
Post a Comment