Monday, February 14, 2011

Shelves are for people who have a lot of stuff.

Being the good student wife that I am, I decided to come up with all sorts of projects to do while Luis spent Saturday studying.  One of these projects included putting up a shelf.  Because of the good Mormom wife that I also am, I needed more shelving for my hoarding.  I bought the shelf weeks ago, but it took this long to get around to it.  And also, I had no drill until the Mailmans let us borrow theirs.  Thus, "project put up shelf" was finally a go.

Tools:  Check

Power Drill:  Check

Instructions:  Check

Markings on the Wall:  Check

My Husband: 
What the?  What's he doing here?  Oops:)  I guess I'm still not a great student wife.
I can't tell if he's concentrating here or if he's picturing me on the wall he's pounding.

Look!  Ain't she a beauty?


If only I had one more shelf...

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I think you ALWAYS need one more shelf!

*Brandi said...

Shelves are always lovely. You did a great job putting yours up! And I'm glad that the drill worked out for you. Ha ha ha...glad we "Mailmans" could help out.

Did you have lots of shelves in your classroom? I loved my plethora of classroom shelves a lot!