Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend Game Night

Luis and I LOVE playing games.  And since it's free, it is a frequent date activity around our place.
Since we don't have many games for two, we usually end up playing STRATEGO, our favorite. 
Luis usually wins, darn it.



 Another fav is Qwirkle.  The name itself bespeaks greatness.


We received several bags of MaRsHmAlLoWs for our wedding, so our treat usually involves roasting s'mores over our stovetop.  This is a version we ESPECIALLY enjoy.  You should try it!

3 comments:

The Suchers said...

Love it! Have you ever played Qwirkle cubes? That is one you should invest in!

*Brandi said...

Oh my goodness! That s'more treat looks incredibly tasty! I have never tried roasting marshmallows over the stove. That sounds perfect - then I can have the delicious tasting s'more without making my hair smell like campfire. P.S. We should get together for games again soon. We love games too!!!

Amber Madsen said...

Those smores are done the Madsen Way. You can thank US for the YUMMY date night treat ... hehehe