As I have had some time to stay at home over the past 21/2 months, I've come to enjoy the many great perks. So, here is my list of great things that can happen when you're home alone all day long.
1. I have the option of watching America's Funniest Home Videos before Saturday Night Primetime.
2. I wake up to see Luis off to school and then secretly sneak back to bed and enjoy several more hours of sleep.
3. I can bake dozens of cookies that I pretend to give away to neighbors who, conveniently, aren't home. Sorry, Lu, it looks like we have to eat them ALL!
4. No one knows exactly how many naps I have taken throughout the day. (No honey, I didn't take any naps today. I'm pretty tuckered...let's go to bed.)
5. I can now name all 23 local colleges, along with their phone numbers, addresses, and programs. I also know all the nearest denture replacement facilities.
6. I can rent Spanish Traveler CD's from the library which means I can finally ask for a bellboy the next time I'm in Spain.
7. I can pretend to be an American Idol contestant when I'm singing around our apartment...oh wait, I do that regardless.
8. I can take multiple naps a day (um...did I already say that one?)
9. I can have gloomy hour all day long! I am trying to save money you know.
10. There are 2 full hours of I Love Lucy reruns from 12 -2, and I can watch the whole marathon.
11. I can learn the fine art of "Peeping" each time my neighbors walk by.
12. I can watch the news at 7am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 10pm, AND 11pm. By the end of the day, I can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow!
13. I can make hand puppets and pretend to be a ventrilaquist. No audience needed.
14. I realize just how much I love my hubby when he walks through that door.
What do YOU do?
5. I can now name all 23 local colleges, along with their phone numbers, addresses, and programs. I also know all the nearest denture replacement facilities.
6. I can rent Spanish Traveler CD's from the library which means I can finally ask for a bellboy the next time I'm in Spain.
7. I can pretend to be an American Idol contestant when I'm singing around our apartment...oh wait, I do that regardless.
8. I can take multiple naps a day (um...did I already say that one?)
9. I can have gloomy hour all day long! I am trying to save money you know.
10. There are 2 full hours of I Love Lucy reruns from 12 -2, and I can watch the whole marathon.
11. I can learn the fine art of "Peeping" each time my neighbors walk by.
12. I can watch the news at 7am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 10pm, AND 11pm. By the end of the day, I can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow!
13. I can make hand puppets and pretend to be a ventrilaquist. No audience needed.
14. I realize just how much I love my hubby when he walks through that door.
What do YOU do?
5 comments:
Hey Ash, glad I could help out with this fabulous post last night! I wish I could watch the news all day long like you! Also pretty jealous of your "I Love Lucy" marathon every day! You are getting to be pretty productive!
I am in the same boat you are, I lost my job so I sit home and most days do not get out of my PJ's. To bad you live so far away or we could watch the news together!!!
I wait until Quinn is in bed and then watch hours and hours of America's Next Top Model. I'm not nearly as productive during the day.
Bennett and I regularly watch The Price is Right in the mornings. And every single day there's a commercial about Hoveround chairs for old people. Does this mean I'm getting old?
Last year before I had Ella I would sleep until 11 or 12 everyday! It made the days go by so much faster!
You may know all the local colleges but I know all the local disability lawyers and I have begun to wonder why the news is on so much especially since it doesn't change all that much!
Post a Comment