Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Missing Piece

I applied for a position at Luis' school that I was really excited about. I applied over a month ago, but it has taken the hiring authorities many weeks to finish up with the process. I just found out yesterday that I did not get the job. I was really hopeful for that job so I'm sure you understand my disappointment. I saw this today and was reminded about certain things I need to remember during this phase of my life. My favorite part is the end.

The Missing Piece

3 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Great video Ashley. It's true....the best is yet to come (for both of us). Keep smiling and counting blessings.

Jamie Lamb said...

That is a great video clip. Don't get too frustrated. The same thing happened to me. I tried to get a job at Dan's school and it didn't happen. A few months later I got a job that I absolutely loved and had great benefits for us. It will happen for you too!

Amber Madsen said...

Sorry Sista!! I love you!!! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!