It got into the 90s here last week, which I do not think is appropriate for March. We tried to make the best of it by having our first pool day of the season. The water may have been slightly chilly and a bit "buggie," but we still had fun.
Not that I want you looking at my legs, but do you see how much darker Raquel looks than me? I'm pretty much jealous.
Not that we celebrated much for St. Patrick's Day, but we did eat a rainbow of colors for breakfast the day before. We were also invited by our friends, the Tappens, to try some corned beef and cabbage for dinner. It was pretty delicious. Raquel and Matthew kept sharing secret jokes throughout dinner. They then helped their mommies work off some calories as we played run-around games. Sadly, the video won't upload, so just use your imagination and try picture me running around with Raquel.
The little bit extra, is that I love doing my daughter's hair and I love watching her play.
2 comments:
Raquel is so shapey in her slinka-slinka! What a cutie! My kids will be super jealous when I tell them you guys are getting swimming weather already! Lily tells me all the time that she can't wait for Summer!
I love Raquel's swimsuit and shades!
Post a Comment