Saturday, February 25, 2012

Picture Time

Oh my GOODNESS!  My friend Jen took these pictures of Raquel (and us) and I am just dying!  Babies are so stinkin' cute anyways, and since I find my daughter cutest of them all (as any mother would), I can't get enough.  It took two different photo shoots to get these pictures, since little missy here did a lot of this...
...but it was all worth it!










 


















7 comments:

Charisse said...

She is SO sweet!! I really like the one with you in the Sombrero hat! Nice and classic!

The Fergy Bunch said...

That little red dress has been great one. It was the dress we bought for Phoebe's 1st photo shoot and it was the dress Cami wore in the pics on her first day to church...and little Raquel looks just adorable in it.

Grandma Susie said...

I love them all!!!

*Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, Ashley! Raquel is soooooooooo beautiful. What wonderful memories you have preserved here. I love every one for a different reason. BEAUTIFUL pictures. :)

Amber Madsen said...

What a sweet photo shoot!!! & what a sweet lil princess!! Oh my goodness, I just wanna hold her ... Ugh :(. Your cute boys are darling too!

Amber Madsen said...

I meant BOWS not boys ... Silly silly!

McFamily said...

This is about the last post, LOL you seriously make me laugh, I wish I could be as witty as you. I always get a good chuckle from reading your blog. Second she's wearing the shoes I gave you in the last picture! Hooray! They won't last long I'm sure, but I'm excited she wore them at least once he he! And third thanks for letting me take your pictures again. I had so much fun and I am so glad we held out for her to sleep, I especially love the last few pictures we got!