I'm sitting here next to my mom and I begin typing the title, "Not Smart." Immediately my mom asks, "Is that about me?" I can see why she would ask that. This coming from the lady who, when finished watching National Treasure asked, "Is that a true story?" Yes mom, there is an invisible treasure map on the back of the Declaration of Independence. (She's not smart.)
Anywho, this post is actually about me. I am very smart, but occassionally, I have a slip-up. Many months ago, back in my pregnancy days, I bought one of those 2 pack-pajama sets for Raquel. Well, I finally got to put one of the jammies on her for the first time.
Notice anything? Take a closer look.
Yes, my child who was born in 2012 has to now wear jammies that say "born in 2011." AND she has to wear them often because we find they are lucky pajamas that seems to make her more sleepy at night.
4 comments:
Nice one Sista!!!! Hehehe
Maybe the pjs fool her into believing she is older than she really is and hints should be sleeping better through the night.
You are so silly!!
Hee hee hee. I love this story. And I love that your mom thought that movie was based on real events. Priceless!!!
Post a Comment