I want you to know that rather than travel to the only Great Harvest in California Chris and I brought multiple loaves from Utah and stored them in our freezer. I think we will have enough to make it until we move.
As you know there is a great harvest in Bountiful. Just thought you should know their sandwiches SUCK! Seriously they are gross!! so if your ever in bountiful and your hungry, DON"T, I repeat DO NOT eat there!!
5 comments:
So glad I could help you lost little souls find your way!
I want you to know that rather than travel to the only Great Harvest in California Chris and I brought multiple loaves from Utah and stored them in our freezer. I think we will have enough to make it until we move.
WHERE?!?!?!?! I was thinking about you today, hope you're good!
Yes...WHERE is it?!? You must share these wonderful details with us. Or, you could just take me there. It could be our little secret.
As you know there is a great harvest in Bountiful. Just thought you should know their sandwiches SUCK! Seriously they are gross!! so if your ever in bountiful and your hungry, DON"T, I repeat DO NOT eat there!!
Post a Comment