Saturday, May 7, 2011

Brandi's Baby

Brandi's baby boy, Cameron, was born on April 29th.  Luis was supposed to come with me to the hospital, but ended up home teaching for 2 hours and missed his chance.  I still had my friends Jen & Maria to go with, so I wasn't too much of a grumbling wife...not TOO much at least.


Luis went over with me the next day, but for some reason I can't get those pictures to upload.  So, I uploaded this picture of a pinata, but instead of the pinata, imagine Luis...and picture him holding a little baby...and pretend he's sitting on a living room couch instead of the garage floor.  You pretty much get the picture. 

Happy Birth, Cameron!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I can clearly see how you would think to substitute a piñata for Luis. It makes perfectly illogical sense!

Amber Madsen said...

I can totally picture that!!! The piñata was the perfect picture to relate to that picture you described!!! :)