Thursday, January 13, 2011

Days 1 2 3 4 in Utah

Looking through the thousands of pictures I received from our Utah trip, I realize that there is something very strange about my family.  You're lucky to know us.  The following pictures took place on only our first 4 days in Utah.  It was CRAZY hectic.

Our first day in Utah began with a grown-up date night with the siblings, their mates, and mom and pop.





Day two was a progressive dinner - breakfast style.  I must say, that my jammies are the best.




Luis got some talk time with Jason.
 And I got talk time with the kids.

 Afton is the smart one.  She was trying to get away from us crazies.

 This is my mom.  Do you wonder why we are the way we are?

 I was the designated Polar Express narrator.
 As you can see, everyone was mesmorized.



We decided to make our own stockings, but when Luis told me he wanted his to be Mexican, I wondered if I should just make his for him.  He got really into it and even sewed on his jingle bells.  They turned out really cute, if I do say so myself.



That night Luis got to make his first gingerbread (aka graham cracker) house EVER! 



We also got to see my nieces perform their Christmas songs at school.


We also got to jam with the elves at Gardner Village.


And of course, mom made us frost sugar cookies because I am a sugar cookie diva.



1 comment:

Cami said...

that's 'cause of Great Harvest. Am I right????