Okay, so it doesn't look like a very warm day, but looks can be deceiving. It felt really nice. Before we headed off for the beach, we stopped by Costco and bought a beach umbrella so we wouldn't fry! While there, my hubby coaxed me into also purchasing a body board aka boogie board. He thinks I'm so kind in letting him buy one, but the truth is...I really wanted one too, but don't tell him that.
So, here's Lu posing with our boogie board. He was so excited to try it out. He was so fun to watch.
Then, Lu got me to try it out. This picture's great. I didn't purposely try to hide behind the boogie board, but am glad I did. No one needs to see my thunder thighs.
It was wild and I had a lot of fun...right up until I lost control and went barreling towards a group of girls. They had to run to dodge me. You can see one teen fearfully running away from me in this picture. It was embarassing but kind of great. They were just standing there.
No comments:
Post a Comment